Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I'm Back Baby...

Well Haai there... 

I apologise for being so quiet - life has been crazy lately. I am here with a basic life update - so keep reading. 

I think it is safe to presume that I have been gone for 4 months - however I am back and ready to share my life with you all once again. 

Where do we start?!? 

Should we go back to when I returned back to SA after my stint in Italy... I think that is a good story to tell. 

So I landed in Durban on the 2nd of October, the only person to know of my arrival was my darling mother who happily collected me from the airport ( She did on countless times tell me how hard it was to keep my arrival a secret). The flight home - which I did solo this time, was long, slightly entertaining and pretty annoying. It involved making delayed flights, making a new friend, cold coffee, and Jack Daniels. Finally after 3 flights and two extremely long stopovers I made it onto South African soil. Without telling anyone my first stop for the night was to surprise my best friend and godson - I pull  into their driveway and there she is waiting for me, for some reason she had a feeling I was coming home, it was strange yet so amazing to see them. 

Next stop early on the Friday morning was to go home and surprise my younger sister and little brother. I got home and my sister was pretty stoked to see me, after that I went into my brothers room - as quietly as possible ( I had to climb over the bed and all the crap on the floor - in order to get to him sitting at his computer) I put my arms around him, he turned around and simply gave me a 'hello', as if I had just got home from a day at work. I then got ready for my day of surprising the other specials in my life. 
{Brotherly love}

Durban Girls'  was next on the list on stops - (my dad works there and my little sister goes to school there). Now because it was Friday and break-up day all the times for break/lunch were changed around, ( I completely forgot to take that into consideration). I arrive at the school and my mum and I make our way to the front office to ask if I can go up to my sisters classroom  (little did we know that the girls were on tea break) as we approach the office my sister walks around the corner and we were made, first she hit me because I never told her I was home and then she gave a very sisterly loving hug. After I long embrace and very quick catch up - I asked the lady sitting in the office to call my dad and ask him to come to the front office. So he did - all flustered as he thought there was a problem and the students were causing havoc. He saw me was surprised  - first person I actually surprised and it didn't go wrong. (10points) 


{Surprise}

I proceeded to attempt to surprise other people over the course of my weekend home - some plans worked and others not so much, but I can say that I really enjoyed all of it. Seeing their faces when they saw me coming just made my heart very happy. 

After that first weekend home  -  My little brother and I hit up rAge Festival in JHB read more in the next post. 



{<3}

{Cousin Love}


{My best...}












































Change is good, very good indeed. 

{ I now have purple hair.. YAY!}


While I am home I usually sit at a coffee shop, drinking way to much coffee while taking advantage of their free wifi. However now I have a part-time job at a small company helping them out for the month - which keeps me out of trouble. 

Other than that we are onto single digits for the Bali Countdown - Keen much?!? YES...

I mean 9 days left until my beautiful little sister and I fly off to enjoy the Island life for a month - who wouldn't be excited... 

Toodles... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment