Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saying Goodbye...

Goodbyes are never the easiest, and they are definitely not fun. The past few days have been hard, knowing that I am leaving {like I do every year}, but this time I won't be coming home for a while. When you have to leave your friends and family behind it's difficult - even with the internet and Skype it is never the same. 

My Close friend, her gorgeous son {my godchild} and her family were the first to bid me farewell, the evening started off wonderfully - full of laughs. 


On Friday evening I had a small farewell with drinks and chats at our local bar, it was lovely seeing the friends again. 










On Saturday we had a famdamily shindig, where we all came together for a lovely South African Braai and a good few laughs. 


{Airplane funnies} 


{My dear Grandfather and me giving him some love} 


{My family}

1 comment:

  1. Love it ! I am going to keep track of you through your Blog Spot xxx

    ReplyDelete