Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Time Blogger...

Hello!


The Name's Kate-Lynne, I am new to the blogging world. I was told that a blog would be the best way to document my travels. So here I am - Giving it a bash. 

I am a born and bred South African, I love good coffee and wish to travel the world making new memories. On this here blog I will be sharing my experiences with you, as well as documenting my Bucket list as I complete each task/Challenge. 

If I could travel, drink coffee and eat good food, without having to work another day - my life would be complete. :) 

SO....

  • I don't have hundreds of followers on Twitter, or my own fan club.
  • I don't have my own fashion line.
  • I don't have 20 years of experience.
  • I do not have any sort of degree in this department.
Please bear with me as I learn the ways of the Blogging world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment